Just in time for brand planning: FREE ONLINE REGIONAL COURSE
As mentioned in our previous blog, socializing the concept of regional marketing for a brand that has only done traditional marketing requires a little planning. Like any significant new initiative, you’ve got key players that need to agree with the idea before it’s adopted.
Now, you've got some help to do just that.
Healthcare Regional Marketing is proud to introduce HRM-U.com. It's a completely free online resource that will walk anyone who markets healthcare products or devices through a comprehensive overview of the value and methods of the practice.
- Managing Variation for Market Success - Every single healthcare brand experiences different levels of sales success across the country. Often wildly so, to the confusion of sales and marketing managers. This module will show you why marketing regionally is a way to help manage that variation.
- How to Succeed with Regional Marketing - Once a brand sees that marketing regionally will help make their national brand plan more relevant to each market, they need to socialize the concept among the right people. This module shows you how to lay the groundwork.
- Regional Marketing: The Details - Just like the title suggests, this module goes past the concept and into the nuts and bolts of actually initiating a regional campaign.
- Regional's Heart - The Data - Without data that’s been parsed for regional relevance, you don’t really have a regional marketing effort. We really get into the weeds here to show you the kinds of data your brand needs to collect and the various ways you’ll need to review it in order to develop regional solutions.
- Just Gimme th’ Tactics - This module will talk about the two main ways regional marketing is employed: situational and brand-wide.
- Ready to Roll - Implementation and logistics is the order of the day for this module. All that strategic thinking has to actually get delivered!
- The Importance of Measurement - If data is regional's heart, then ongoing measurement is what provides endurance. The ability to target by market driver is the hallmark of regional marketing; it’s also what allows for very precise adjustments after an initiative has been launched.
- Course SummaryThis brief recap will bring it all back together for you so that you can decide what next steps you’re ready to take for your brand.
So sign up! It's free and self-directed. It includes downloadable case studies as well as downloadable study questions that are meant to be shared and discussed with your brand peers.
Find us on LinkedIn and Twitter!